L’École de la Croisée des Chemins is an educative centre that promotes learning through experience, creativity and cooperation, with a focus on the individual.
- We are registered through the French Association Act 1901 passed in the Côte d’Or region 18 September 2012.
- We are recognized as an educative organisation of public interest by the French Tax administration, (February 2014), comprising 3 paid members of staff.
Our school is located in a building open to the public and fully accessible for those with disabilities.
Our Main Activities
- A democratic primary school, secondary school, and sixth form college (K-12) that welcomes children between the ages of 4 and 19.
- An open day each Wednesday and during school holidays for visitors to discover how we operate and to attend our various workshops.
- Meetings, workshops, internships and training sessions open to the public.
- Help with projects / counselling service.
Following our goal of cooperation and mutual development, we welcome :
- Volunteers and interns.
- Artists and researchers who are interested in our particular approach towards social development.
We offer for public access :
- Our website, information leaflets and letters.
- An open door policy and events throughout the year that explain our philosophy.
- Secretary :
- Email : you can email us through our contact links to the right of this page.
- Address : l’École de la croisée des Chemins, 10 B rue de la Marseillaise, 21000, Dijon, France